Monday, September 22, 2008

Sale Reminders

There are two very important sales this week--Luca Luca and Hermes-- and I was afraid that you might forget amidst of all the week's craziness. You know, it's premier week on TV!

Hermes (Remember: Ties and scarves!)
123 W 18th St., 4th floor gallery of the Metropolitan Pavillion
Private sale 9/23
Opens to public from 9/24 to 9/27
Wed, Fri, Sat 10am to 6pm; Thurs 10am to 8pm

Luca Luca: Up to 90% off
19 West 36th Street, 4th Floor
Private Sale
Tues. 9/23 and Wed. 9/24
8:30am to 6:30pm

Public Sale
Thurs. 9/25 and Fri. 9/26
8:30am to 6:30pm

Sat 9/27 and Sun 9/28
11am to 6pm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the private sale today at Luca Luca, would we need a pass?

Anonymous said...

I went to the Hermes sale and it was pretty large but the line is longer than ever! I got in line at 8:45 and it was already close to 100 people long and I did not get in until 11:30. When I left a little after 12 the line was down 18th street, curved around to 6th ave and I heard it went to 19th. The usual scarves and ties, tons of clothing that no one was touching, lots of shoes, fragrance, horse things, glass and china 70% off and mainly Garden Party bags. There were no H-belts and only a few other belts, no jewelry, few small leather goods, almost no bracelets just a couple leather ones and all the large sizes of the Garden Party bags are gone. I did hear from someone that was there after me that when they go in there were a few leather bags but once again small.