Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dolce & Gabbana Sale

I wasn't going to post about the D&G sale because we always get hooked up with the in-store friends and family that's 70% off. (Steele has us covered!) Well after dozens of requests and Racked.com's review, I thought I would at least throw up the information.

What: Dolce & Gabbana
Why: Two floors’ worth of fall and winter items.
When: Oct. 27-31. Mon., 1-6 p.m.; Tues. & Wed., 9 a.m.-6 p.m.; Thurs., 9 a.m.-8 p.m.; Fri., 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Where: Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., 4th & 5th flrs

The markdown goes as low as 90% off but some things are only reduced 35% off. We're still going to pass on the sample sale madness and stick to hanging out with Cono over at the Madison Avenue Store. At least we will save the cab fare.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was near by today so I went and it was a decent sale. Lots of stuff and most things were upwards of 60% off the prices on the tags. I picked up a couple things but not much. A friend went with me and she got a dress for $60, some things are ringing up the wrong price but they are selling it for the price it rings up, ie lower than it should be.

Tanjina hasib said...

Thanks for throwing up the information.It is useful for me

clothing coupons