Thursday, October 9, 2008

Prada Friends and Family/ Sample Sale

We have been cordially invited to Prada (and Miu Miu's) friends and family event. I'm not sure how good the prices are going to be but the sale address is Prada's office building. Always a good sign!

No Appointments Necessary. (Usually Prada's sales are by appointment only.) The sale includes Prada & Miu Miu ready-to-wear and shoes from fall/winter 2007 and spring/summer 2008 along with select merchandise from earlier seasons. (Read: Whatever else we had floating around.)



Details below:
Dates: Sat. 10/18 to Friday 10/24
Hours: 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday and 9am to 8pm on Saturday and Sunday
Address: 609 West 51st Street between 11th and 12th Avenues
Payment: Credit Cards Only

11 comments:

chanello said...

interesting. it's not hosted at the fuller building this time. But thanks for the heads up!!!

chanello said...

interesting. it's not hosted at the fuller building this time. But thanks for the heads up!!!

Anonymous said...

Is mens going on sale at this event?

Lila Delilah said...

The email I have does not specify men's or women's. So I think it's safe to assume there will be both.

Anonymous said...

Dumb question but I need an answer plz... Can we just walk in or do we need to print something out?

Lila Delilah said...

you don't need to bring anything except a comfortable pair of shoes to survive the line!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know if this is going to be like the Hermes sample sale where the line is crazy long or more of a walk right in?

Anonymous said...

just'ready-to-wear and shoes' no hangbag??

Anonymous said...

has anyone gone yet?

Anonymous said...

Went to the Prada sale today around 4:45pm. I was told by two doormen that they were not letting anyone else in for the day because it was "at capacity". After telling the two doormen that I was a regular Prada customer at the retail level, I was allowed in. It was in no way crowded (I guess it was wishful thinking). There aren't any handbags or small leather goods being sold at this sale. What little selection there was in shoes was horrible - leftover summer styles from prior seasons. Most of the other merchandise was laying on the floor instead of on hangers. I found this sale to be a HUGE disappointment. I always purchased great merchandise in prior years at the Fuller Building. I guess all good things come to an end.

Anonymous said...

You saved me a trip and from being disappointed.
I will wait for the in-store sales. Thanks.