Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Marc Jacobs 70% Off

A Mad-Spy reader wrote in the following.

Hey, you forgot to mention the Marc Jacobs sale. Fall '08 RTW and shoes are 70% off, and there's still a good selection. I got an amazing coat!I

Thank you for your spy worthy news. However, the Marc Jacobs-Magnolia Bakery-Paris Commune section of the village is just that-- the Village. While we're on the subject, of off location sales please remind me that I need to call Jeffery's. I rarely make it that way but love the merch.


Fashion Therapist said...

Our MBMJ in Chicago has been having a killer sale the last 2 weekends. I've definitely made away with some amazing stuff!

Anonymous said...

I went to the sale in Soho. Clothing STARTS at like $1,000. But if MJ is your thing go for it.

PRADA and MIU MIU are now 50% off clothing and shoes (40% off bags). If they go to 70% I won't be able to contain myself.