Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Saks Begins Black Friday Early

Saks is moving Black Friday to Tuesday, November 24-- or now. Saks will be having its initial 40% plus an additional 50% off on selected styles, which basically comes to about 70% until Friday noon.

After Friday at noon, the additional 50% turns to 30% which comes to about 56% off. And shortly thereafter Saks and other retailers will realize that 2008 will have no Black. For 2009, red is the new black!

Contact: Peter Tay 212-940-2401 (Good luck tracking him or anyone down.)

Editorial Correction: Sorry for the confusion earlier. In all the Saks madness it seems as if our trusty sales associate has confused days and dates. It appears as if the sale is currently in motion.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I scored a BUNCH today!! This sale is unbelievable and the selection today was fantastic!! Run quick because I say TOURISTS :( in the NYC Saks buying 50 shoes at a time. I got two pairs of Louboutins costing me ~$180 each! I got a Foley and Corina purse costing me ~$120..

Anonymous said...

can you presale? I read somewhere you can only presale if you're a saks cardmember

Anonymous said...

btw ... tuesday is the 25th not the 24th...

Anonymous said...

Does the sale end today at noon? or black friday 11/28 at noon?

Anonymous said...

black friday at noon! it is AMAZING

Anonymous said...

Can I get the extra 50% on top of the 40% when I shop online at saks.com? If not, u guys know if they would do a price adjustment if I buy online and get the extra 50% off when i bring into store?

Anonymous said...

"Can I get the extra 50% on top of the 40% when I shop online at saks.com? If not, u guys know if they would do a price adjustment if I buy online and get the extra 50% off when i bring into store?"

I was wondering the same thing so I called customer service and you cannot get the extra 50% off online or get a price adjustment. Monday they will be marking everything online down to 70% off so you just have to wait.

Aia said...

This sale is not very good at all. Only the old stuff they have had fir quite a while is on sale.