Friday, December 5, 2008

Big Drop Sale

I got a sale announcement from Big Drop announcing their "Fall/Winter Blowout Sale." I can't tell if it's a breeze-out sale or a real "blow out" so I will leave that distinction to you.

Prices have been reduced 20% on all regularly-priced merchandise and an additional 30% off on all sale items. So men's and women's apparel and accessories are all 20% to 70% off.

Some price examples are as follows: 3.1 Phillip Lim now $160 (reg. $525), an oversized blazer by McQ, now $209 (reg. $646), a lace and silk blouse by Rebecca Taylor now $89 (reg. $230), and skinny jeans by Anlo now $69 (reg. $207).  I can really use some $69 jeans!

 The sale runs from today until Sunday. Let me know what you think.


Jenny said...

Thank you for your PRECIOUS blog !!!
Really :)
I know you gonna do this. I just want to make sure when burberry has there sale or private sale, could you write a notice on your blog ?
Thank you so miuch !
love ya ;)

Anonymous said...

Jenny- The Burberry sale has been going on for several weeks now and the private sale was before that. They usually have additional markdown the day after christmas, but from what I have heard there is not much of a selection.

Anonymous said...

Hi There,

Do you know when Mikimoto is having another sale? I went to the last one you posted. The people that worked there mentioned that there would be another at year end. Thanks for your help.

Lila Delilah said...

I have the information on Mikimoto and it's coming up later this month. I should be posting it soon.


Laura said...

Lila - you are a goddess :)