Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Saks Extra 50% Off

Sale season is just starting to get interesting. Starting Thursday, Saks is taking an extra 50% off sale merchandise that was already discounted 30% for a total of 65% off. The previous markdown was up to 60% off.



This extra promotion is only running through Sunday and then prices supposedly return to their present markdown. Is 65% really the final cut? Nah, the best sales come during consolidation when prices sink to 75% to 85% off. Now that's a sale!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it online as well?

Anonymous said...

yep

Anonymous said...

Had to go to the store today anyway so I checked out the sale. Nothing much left worth buying in my opinion, maybe a few shoes but that's about it.

Anonymous said...

I shopped at the store and it was a huge mess. Contemporary clothing was slim pickings.

There are some designer shoes worth checking out but nothing "normal" or work-appropriate. Let's put it this way, I bought some Awesome Neon Green Jimmy Choo sandals that make my legs look great but, I didn't see any nice Louboutins at all.