Monday, February 1, 2010

Donna Karan Discounts

The Donna Karan boutique is one of the last Madison Avenue boutiques that still has winter merchandise. The discount is currently 60% off, plus an additional 25% for a final discount of 70%.

The sale merchandise is thinning out but you can still find short dresses, plans, jackets and coats. One camel colored coat is now about $1500.

Last season, there was a lot more sale inventory at this point of the season and the discount went down to 75%.

Contact: Genie 212-861-1001


Anonymous said...

You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a money that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now. [url=]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

I don't know why these idiots post on your blog... Thanks for the post. BG has a lot of shoes left. They are 60 off though. Not sure if there is another mark down coming

Anonymous said...

Scoop is another 30% off taking making the discount about 80% off.

blacksheep said...

Yes, those posters are really annoying.
Is Manolo taking additional discounts yet(over the 50%)?