Monday, December 12, 2011

Christian Louboutin Private Pre-Sale

By ManhattanMataHari

For those of us not lucky enough to get an invite to the Christian Louboutin sample sale, we now have the option of shopping their private pre-sale event. Fans of the iconic red-soled heels can enjoy champagne and macarons as they browse the sales merchandise.

Last year, the discount for shoes was 30% to 40% (right up there with the department store sales) and handbags were a deal at 50% off retail. Unlike the department stores the selection and sizes tend to be limited. If you want to get the best selection or wear a common shoe size be prepared to wait a bit. Avoid the mistake we made last year by going a bit before 5:30pm –- they closed the line 10 minutes after arrival and unfortunately we did not make the cut.

To get in you must RSVP to: Events.MadisonNY@ChristianLouboutin.FR

Insider Tip: Know your Louboutin sizing because it may be hard to grab a sales associate. For new Louboutin fans that means ordering up one full European size.

Christian Louboutin Private Pre-Sale
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
3pm to 6pm


Anonymous said...

MS. Lila thanks for posting..I have been patiently waiting on this sale...sad I will be at work(in the bronx). Will have to wait for official sale to start and hope I find a bibi in my size.
I love your site!


Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting! Just want to know when would be the best time to be there? Should I come at 2pm and wait in the line? Or is it better to come even earlier to get the pairs I want in hold?


Lila Delilah said...

Thanks Betty!

Anon-- I personally try to stake things out before the sale starts. Sometimes a salesperson will even let you hold a pair on a CC.

Anonymous said...

Is this Private Pre-Sale only at the Madison Boutique or is it at all of them? I'm in Miami and I would really like to go to the boutique here. Also how would I RSVP if it isn't only the NY location. Thanks.

Lila Delilah said...

I would suggest calling the Miami store. I sure they have their own sale procedures.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Lila. I called but the salesperson wasn't sure and has to wait for the store manager to arrive and confirm. Hopefully I'll find out soon.

-Good Hubby

Fashion Ny said...

When is the official sale?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lila

All i have to do is RSVP, but still have to wait in line, right?


Anonymous said...

this blogger posted some pictures of the shoes that she got from the private sales

Christian Louboutin sale said...

oh my word!! every single pair is stunning!!

Anonymous said...

love these classic Christian Louboutin Bianca Pumps !c