Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Spring Louboutin Sample Sale

The Christian Louboutin sample sale is legend among sample sale fanatics. It's closed to the public and invitations are as covetted as West Wing access. We are not sure where the security is tougher but you can always count on a flurry of excitement when word leaks of the Louboutin sample sale.

We just confirmed with the Louboutin press office that the sample sale will begin Monday, May 14th and run all week. Press invitations are scheduled to begin Wednesday, May 16th. Each press invitation includes a guest. So if you're looking to score a moment to shop your best bet would be with a media contact.


Prices are highly discounted but still generally start at $225 and go up to $550 for boots. Espadrille wedges may be found for $150 but that would be the bottom of the barrel.

For the record, this Spy has had her invitation privileges revoked. Nonetheless, we will bring you Louboutin sample sale coverage throughout the sale. Please feel free to email and tweet us info and pictures.

(On a side note, anyone who can stomach reading through the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy will get a chuckle from the miss-spelling lot Louboutin at the end of the third book.)

Christian Louboutin Sample Sale
Monday, May 14 through Friday, May 18
Daily 9am to 5pm, Fri. 9am to 3pm
306 W. 38th St. (bet. 8th & 9th Ave.)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't this old news already? You're really losing it.

Anonymous said...

Why visit the website then? It may be old news to you but not to someone like me! Get a grip!

Anonymous said...

Let me get this straight. Louboutin PR revoked your "invitation privileges", yet they go out of their way to confirm their super private sale to you??? I call BS.

Anonymous said...

Is there a limit of how many you can buy???

Anonymous said...

No limit. Credit cards only.

jcrewJR said...

hi, how do i get on invite list? thanks

Inna Gerenshteyn said...

how can i attend?

Lila Delilah said...

We don't really have an answer for those looking for an invite. Networking is one way or a bit of creativity is another...

Anonymous said...

if only i could find a way in.....

Anonymous said...

Uum... I actually am on this guestlist and it is taking place. If you're not on the list, you don't get in! and it is by invite only.

nita said...

Hi, How can I get a invite for this sample sale?? I waited on line for 3 hours and had to leave. :( Can someone plz send me an email at bkcutie83@gmail.com.

Thanks!

nita said...

Hi, How can I get a invite for this sample sale?? I waited on line for 3 hours and had to leave. :( Can someone plz send me an email at bkcutie83@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

What time does the sale end today? My Sa contacted me & told me I can go but I need to know if it ends at 5 or 6?

Beyond the closet said...

The sale is Invite only, your best bet would be to go on friday. It is rumored that they have let people in on the last day, in the afternoon. Today was Friends and Family so it was silly of you to think they would let you in. I will say my friends and I made out like bandits today, I myself got 7 pairs! :-)

ON another note my friend sent me this link with this caption " THEY LET THIS GUY IN!!" LOL I agree and feel her pain:

http://article.wn.com/view/2012/05/13/Christian_Louboutin_Sample_Sale/

with t

Beyond the closet said...

The sale is Invite only, your best bet would be to go on friday. It is rumored that they have let people in on the last day, in the afternoon. Today was Friends and Family so it was silly of you to think they would let you in. I will say my friends and I made out like bandits today, I myself got 7 pairs! :-)

ON another note my friend sent me this link with this caption " THEY LET THIS GUY IN!!" LOL I agree and feel her pain:

http://article.wn.com/view/2012/05/13/Christian_Louboutin_Sample_Sale/

with t

Anonymous said...

I did well today at the sale too. There was no line and many styles available. You need an invite though.

Christian Louboutin said...

How do I get on invite list ?

Anonymous said...

to get on the list you have to know somebody that works for Louboutin. Each employee gets to invite a certain number of people. If you are not friends/family of an employee, a celebrity, or press you will NOT be invited.