Thursday, February 21, 2013

You Must Be Kidding: $30,000 Chanel Hobo

All things fashion are a matter of taste and we are taking a definitive stand and stating that whoever spent $30,000 on this white matte croc Chanel hobo bag is out of her mind. This bag looks more like a white garbage bag on a chain than a year's rent for a luxury studio apartment.



Well, it seems that even the woman who purchased this Largerfeld mishap is having second thoughts too. She is trying to find a sucker to take the bag off her hands for $12,000, which less than half of what she says she paid. In contrast, this classic looking Chanel croc bag from 1991 is selling on eBay for a reasonable $2000.

How much would you reasonably pay for this Chanel crocodile calamity?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a croc of shit. Get it? Croc-?!

Anonymous said...

These are the best posts. Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

If I was that crazy I don’t think I would show my face either. I wouldn’t pay a penny for that purse.

Anonymous said...

I had to reposed she is an asshole lol I can't stop laughing

Annavel said...

I don't think I would buy that purse at the beginning. The woman who bought the purse already regreted. I rather spend on whereelse.

CDB said...

What a sad thing to do to the poor crocodile! Croc (or alligator) is an incredibly expensive raw material that should be treated with respect. I will never understand why anyone would pay such a tremendous premium to purchase a "name" rather than something that is custom made - especially when(obviously)budget is not an issue....