Monday, December 8, 2014

Chanel & Louboutin PreSale w/ Pics

Most stores have already started their first markdowns on contemporary and luxury lines but there are always a few brands that strong-arm all retail outlets to hold off on discounts. Starting now, you will be able to presale seasonal merchandise from brands like Chanel, Louboutin and Alaia at  40% . The official sale markdown date is December 16.



If you have something particular in mind, we suggest contacting a reliable sales person to keep an eye out for your anticipated purchase. Last season was exceptionally difficult for Chanel lovers. Very few bags styles went on sale. We are told that this season's sale stock list fsmall and only include exotic styles and some older shapes. (We bet this changes as the season progresses.) Head right this way to browse the an array of Chanel flats that are on sale and available from Neiman Marcus.

Those looking for some new Chanel threads would benefit for waiting until the end of the season to make their purchases. Most seasons Chanel clothing gets slashed up to 70% off, which in many cases is less than vintage or pre-owned prices.

Christian Louboutin shoppers can also begin shopping the markdowns at most boutiques and department stores now. The discount is 40% off. Louboutins are not discounted online, yet. You can click your way over here to see an assortment of shoe styles included in the sale and available at Saks Fifth Avenue and Barneys.

Chanel Soho boutique" Nicole, 212-334-0055
Saks Shoes: Antionette 917-806-6579
Bergdorf Handbags: Bruce 212-872-8796
Bergdorf Shoes: Bill 212-872-8940
Louboutin Uptown: Marina 212-396-1884




18 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a darling for including all this info. do you mind telling me the best way to go about presaling? Should I make an appointment with one of the listed SAs and then go in? How does one introduce oneself in such a situation?

Thanks again :)

Lila Delilah said...

During sale time it's probably best to just flag someone down and let them know that there are several items that you're interested in purchasing. That should get their attention and loyalty when you live up to your promise.

Just assert yourself and be confident. Never feel pressured.

Have fun. XXoo

Anonymous said...

will classic nude and black Louboutins be included in the presale?

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how to get the chanel flats? Which store were they at?

Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Will there be necklaces in the sale list?

Lila Delilah said...

Classics aren't usually included in the sale

The chanel flats are available at Neiman Marcus/ Bergdorfs

Some jewelry styles are included in the markdown

Anonymous said...

Hi thanks for the information. This is really great news. Where could I find the Louboutins that you were holding...the pumps with the black criss cross pattern (2nd to last pic). Thanks!

Anonymous said...

My Chanel SA told me that they will no longer have bags on sale after this season :(

Lila Delilah said...

Barneys

Lila Delilah said...

They say that every year!!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where I can get the Chanel flats in the third picture above I just want to Bergdorfs and they said none of the flats are on sale thanks

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if I could get a response in regard to exactly which Neiman Marcus did the chanel flats in the pictures come from? As I mentioned, I went to Bergdorfs and they said none of their Chanels were on sale. Thanks so much

Lila Delilah said...

They are just being coy. Presale is occurring at all stores.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for the info. I called chanel and they told me they arent having a presale...so what are my options? just wait until the actual sale day? she told me purses wont go on sale, is it possible this could change?

Lila Delilah said...

I'm sorry. That's so annoying. Call Tova at Hershleifers 516-627-3566. Tell her you got her name from me. I'm sure that she will be able to help you. Xxoo

E. A. B-R said...

Message Arnie at Barney's 831-747-4409

amykriensky said...

Hi Lila! I actually just curious WHICH store the Chanel's are all at; I'm wise to presales that's not the issue, I have SA's at saks Barney's and Bergdorf but none had them (both the grey and the lizard flats) based on showing them your photos, and I went In today as well and they even looked in back!! Are they located at Chanel stores, or somewhere else? Please let me know where the featured shoes are actually sold, because once I know, I'll know who to call to arrange my presale! Amy.kriensky@gmail.com

THANKS!!!

amykriensky said...

Hi Lila! I actually just curious WHICH store the Chanel's are all at; I'm wise to presales that's not the issue, I have SA's at saks Barney's and Bergdorf but none had them (both the grey and the lizard flats) based on showing them your photos, and I went In today as well and they even looked in back!! Are they located at Chanel stores, or somewhere else? Please let me know where the featured shoes are actually sold, because once I know, I'll know who to call to arrange my presale! Amy.kriensky@gmail.com

THANKS!!!