The holiday season has peaked, plateaued, spun out of control, landed on the sun and ... died. We get it and we are done. No more attitudes. Enough demands. It's time to turn away, throw your arms akimbo and demand the focus be put on you.
We are thinking spa days, facial masks and exuberant indulgences that warm your own heart. Here are a few self-gift ideas to help you recover from the madness. After all, if you're not happy ... nobody is happy.
1. Grab a bottle of Perrier-Jouët and set it on ice in this ultra chic Resin Champagne Bucket ($215)
2. Get away, warm up and burn calories at a Infrared Sauna Session ($49 Gilt City)
3. Just get the damn bag already -- Gucci Dionysus bag with blooms ($1690)
4. While you're at it, get the shoes too-- Gucci Princetown slippers ($595)
5. Take yourself for a much needed massage at the The Sisley- Paris Spa (50-minutes $169 Gilt City)
6. Go for a another piercing and a mini diamond hoop from Maria Tash ($1200)
7. Dealing with in-laws? Hide behind these Miu Miu cat-eye frames ($390)
8. The glasses happen to match perfectly with this Bottega Veneta velvet bag ($1800)
9. Take a 100-dollar bill and light it on fire in the form of Cire Trudon's Balmoral candle ($95 sold out everywhere but Saks)
10. Vitalize your skin with with a Hydra Therapy face treatment masks from Erno Laszio ($80)